Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Scarfless


The picture you see above was the only semi-usable picture today has produced. Needless to say I did not have it together today. After sleeping ten minutes past my alarm(which is set to ten minutes later than it needs to be), my best friend Hannah had to call me to make me wake up. After taking a quick shower and putting on the least amount of makeup that is still considered socially acceptable, I went to meet her for coffee. After meeting her and commenting on how cute her scarf was, I realized that I forgot my black infinity scarf that I had planned to wear with this. So here you see my scarfless outfit, tangly hair, and mostly bare face. I think I get bonus points though because my sleeves are rolled The J. Crew Way
Happy Thursday!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment