Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

PJ Day


Today I rolled out of bed at the crack of dawn to write a paper, only to get to school and realize that not only did my professor decide not to assign it, but I was not required to go to class and therefore could have slept in. Oh well, at least I get the rest of the week off. Anyways, when I say rolled out of bed, I mean literally. Leggings and a tee shirt dress is as close to pajamas as I will ever wear in public. I think the boots and jacket make it look less pajama-like though. Oh and I promise I brushed my hair at some point during the day.
xx

*May it be noted that today I consumed more coffee than should be legally allowed. These pictures were taken when I was coming down off my caffeine high. My apologies for looking half asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment